Arducam 12MP*4 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle Kit
12MP Quad-Camera Kit
This Arducam quadrascopic camera bundle incorporates four 12MP IMX477 autofocus cameras, and the cutting-edge MIPI stereo camera breakthrough from Arducam – The Arducam Camarray HAT.
As the upgraded version of Arducam Synched Stereo Camera HAT, the Camarray further pushes the multi-camera limits and doubles the interfacing capabilities to allow 4 synchronized MIPI camera modules to be interfaced to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot on prevailing single-board computers like Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Jetson Xavier NX.
Specfication & Comparison Chart
Sensor: SonyIMX477 Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
Output: RAW10/8, COMP8
Lens: Focal length: 3.9mm, F.NO: 2.8, FOV: 75° (H), Low Distortion,M12 Mount, interchangeable
IR cut Filter: Integrated
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Camera: This Quad- Camera kit allows you to connect four 12MP IMX477 raspberry pi cameras to a single standard pi board and capture images or video at the same time.
- Four in One: Combine four cameras into one frame, each with a resolution of 1/4; the maximum output you can get: 4056(H) x 3040(V) for still images and 1920x1080 for video. Please note the frame rate for video and still images will drop to half the frame rate you would normally get with a single camera.
- Wide compatibility: It is compatible with the latest Raspberry Pi camera software (libcamera) and uses the official Pi camera tuning algorithm. It also supports multi-platform multi-camera solutions such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Xavier NX and many more. And this Camarray HAT is also compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi (V1/V2/HQ) cameras.
- Applications: Multiple camera processing technologies have enabled VR (Virtual Reality), AR(Augmented Reality), and other applications like SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping). Synchronized video streams with Raspberry Pi could be used for many use-cases (e.g., stitching, 3D sensing, tracking, …) before investing in an expensive video multiplexer hardware.
1. The four-channel camera adopts the 2x2 synthesis method. The images of cameras 0 and 1 are completely synchronized, the images of cameras 2 and 3 are completely synchronized, and the images of cameras 2/3 are one frame behind the images of cameras 0/1.2. The resolution of the synthesized image remains unchanged, but the frame rate is halved.
3. If any camera fails, the composite image can still be output, with the corresponding area of the failed camera being black.
4. Official Commands and ISP are supported.
5. The four-channel camera is a customized model, requiring HAT to provide a clock. It cannot be removed and directly connected to the Raspberry Pi.
4 ×12MP IMX477 Mini High-Quality Camera Module
1 ×UC-512 Camarray HAT
4×15cm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
1 ×30cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
1 ×7cm 15-22pin Camera Cable
1 ×Screw Pack