Arducam Full HD Color Global Shutter Camera
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Pivariety camera modules make users get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. In other words, Pivariety breakthrough the limitations of the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ).
Pivariety made it possible to be well-tuned ISP with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This Pivariety AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera is migrated Raspberry Pi Cameras, which eliminate rolling shutter artifacts to shoot high-speed moving objects in color sharp images.
- 2.3MP AR0234 global shutter color sensor, maximum frame rate up to 60fps.
- 90 deg (H) wide view angle
- Gstreamer support.
- V4L2 support.
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
- This camera is a new member of Arducam Pivariety series, which adopts an AR0234 color global shutter and also supports hardware ISP functions. That is to say, this Pivariety can eliminate rolling shutter artifacts, performs much better than the Official ones when shooting high-speed moving objects.
- External Trigger Function: This function is used to capture the image and helps in synchronized streaming by connecting two or multiple cameras. In production applications (such as assembly line production), the external trigger mode can synchronize the camera with other devices.
- Shot Image and Video: Image resolution of 2.3MP 1920x1200; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; ISP Output video Format of MJPEG, H.264 with frame rates 1920×1200@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1920×1080@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1280×720@120fps, with ISP@60fps.
- Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 3.6mm±5%, F.NO 3.0, FOV 120°(D)/90°(H)/75°(V)
- NOTE: Arducam Pivariety can only work with libcamera, does NOT support Raspistill or Raspivid; V4L2 compliant, but only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support.
- Image Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234
- Resolution: 1920Hx1200V
- Pixel Size: 3μm(H)×3μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/2.6”
- Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 3.6mm, F/3.0, 90 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- Frame Rate: 1920×1200@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1920×1080@60fps, with ISP@30fps; 1280×720@120fps, with ISP@60fps
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Camera Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Pivariety Adapter Board Size: 40mm×40mm
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x Arducam Pivariety Adapter Board
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories