This throw-in type liquid level transmitter adopts high-performance pressure sensing chip, with advanced circuit processing and temperature compensation technology. The level transmitter receives different pressures at different depths of liquid, which can be converted into corresponding current signals and output through the sensor
. In this way, the depth of liquid can be measured.
The shell of the transmitter is made of stainless steel, anti-corrosion and easy to clean. It can be directly placed in the liquid like water, oil or even mash with large viscosity. This product can provide a steady performance in all sorts of measurement conditions such as river, reservoir, city water supply, groundwater in urban, and basin.
We sold this product together with our Gravity: Analog Current to Voltage Converter. The converter can convert current into voltage signal which can be read by your Arduino controllers or other controllers. The throw-in type liquid level transmitter can be used in waterworks, refinery, sewage disposal work, construction, light industry, mechanical and so on.
1. Please connect the power supply exactly as the connection instruction.
2. The product is a precision device, so it is not allowed to disassemble and crash the device or make it fall from the high place, what’s more, don’t touch its diaphragm with any sharp objects in case of causing device damage.
3. Power the transmitter up then you can use it. But it can provide more steady output after preheating for 30 minutes. Please turn off the power and stop using if any abnormality is found during use.
4. The liquid level lead should be vertically downward. Please prevent water from entering the terminal, and the joint is required to be waterproof.
5. Place the liquid level probe in water, try to fix it and keep it away from the inlet.