The weather resistant MB7139 XL-TrashSonar-WR sensor features centimeter resolution and a 10Hz read rate, provides short to mid distance detection and range information from 20cm to 350cm for the nearest detectable target, and includes various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7139 from the XL-TrashSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
The XL-TrashSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7139 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outpus: Analog Voltage, Pulse Width, RS232 serial
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +65˚C (-40˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical pipe fittings for easy mounting
- Maximum range of 350 cm (138 inches)
- Our most recommended trash level measurement sensor
- Mid-range, narrow detection zone
- XL-TrashSonar-WR (MB7139) x1