The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1308 LoRa concentrator and a SX1276 LoRa tranceiver, the sx1308 provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths and the SX1276 acts as TX channel so the SX1308 won’t be block during TX. This combination provides higher capacity compare with a standalone SX1308 concentrator solution.
The LG308 has a built-in GPS module, the GPS module is connected to the SX1308 chip direclty for TDoA LoRaWAN localization solution for ultra low power or indoor solution.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- SX1276 base seperate TX path
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 1 x SX1276 LoRa Tranceiver
- 1 x GPS module for LoRa localization
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory