The Dragino WL03A-LB is a LoRaWAN None-Position Rope Type Water Leak Controller. User can lay the WL03A-LB + Water Leak Cable on the ground to detect water leakage. The water leak cable is sensitivity, when there is water over the leak cable. WL03A-LB will indicates a water leak event and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network.
The WL03A-LB will send periodically data every 2 hours as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculate last water leak duration.
WL03A-LB supports BLE configure and wireless OTA update which make user easy to use.
WL03A-LB is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each WL03A-LB is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- Water Leak detect
- Support Bluetooth v5.1 and LoRaWAN remote configure
- Support wireless OTA update firmware
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: built in 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery , 2.5v ~ 3.6v
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85°C
- Frequency Range, Band 1 (HF): 862 ~ 1020 Mhz, Band 2 (LF): 410 ~ 528 Mhz
- Max +22 dBm constant RF output vs.
- RX sensitivity: down to -139 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Li/SOCI2 un-chargeable battery
- Capacity: 8500mAh
- Self-Discharge: <1% / Year @ 25°C
- Max continuously current: 130mA
- Max boost current: 2A, 1 second
- Sleep Mode: 5uA @ 3.3v
- LoRa Transmit Mode: 125mA @ 20dBm, 82mA @ 14dBm
- WL03A-LB x 1
- 1 x 1m water lead cable
- 1 x termination end