The Dragino DDS04-LB is a LoRaWAN 4-Channels Distance Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is capable to add up to four Ultrasonic Sensors to measure four distances at the same time.
The DDS04-LB can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, etc.
It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server.
The LoRa wireless technology used in DDS04-LB allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
DDS04-LB supports BLE configure and wireless OTA update which make user easy to use.
DDS04-LB is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each DDS04-LB is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Ultro low power consumption
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- Distance Detection by Ultrasonic technology
- Support Bluetooth v5.1 and LoRaWAN remote configure
- Support wireless OTA update firmware
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Horizontal distance measurement
- Liquid level measurement
- Parking management system
- Object proximity and presence detection
- Intelligent trash can management system
- Robot obstacle avoidance
- Automatic control, sewer
- Bottom water level monitoring
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: built in 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery , 2.5v ~ 3.6v
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85°C
- Frequency Range, Band 1 (HF): 862 ~ 1020 Mhz
- Max +22 dBm constant RF output vs.
- RX sensitivity: down to -139 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Li/SOCI2 un-chargeable battery
- Capacity: 8500mAh
- Self-Discharge: <1% / Year @ 25°C
- Max continuously current: 130mA
- Max boost current: 2A, 1 second
- Sleep Mode: 5uA @ 3.3v
- LoRa Transmit Mode: 125mA @ 20dBm, 82mA @ 14dBm