PanelDue - Integrated
PanelDue 5i and PanelDue 7i
The PanelDue 5i and 7i are colour touch screen controllers for the Duet and other 3D-printing electronics that support it. This integrated version is a custom-made high-quality 5 inch or 7 inch TFT LCD panel from a leading manufacturer, with the PanelDue controller by David Crocker integrated on the LCD's PCB. Features:-
- Resolution of 800×480 pixels on a 5 inch or 7 inch LCD.
- 5V power from host 3D printer controller.
- 2-wire async serial interface with 3.3V signal level (5V tolerant input).
- Connections to the onboard micro SD card socket as well as the PanelDue serial and power connections are all available via a 10-way ribbon cable. A 300mm long ribbon cable (maximum recommended length) is supplied.
- 4-wire cable to connect the PanelDue to your controller board for the serial and power connections. This cable is also supplied (1m long)
- The control board without a screen or with a separate 4.3 inch 480×272 pixel LCD are available from this PanelDue product listing.
There is an overview of connecting a PanelDue in the documentation.
We aim to ship all component orders received the following working day. We recommend you use one of our resellers if there is one in or near your country - see the “More Information” section lower on this page for link to resellers.