Smart Robot Car Kit for Arduino Automatic Avoidance of Obstacles with UNO R3
smart robot car kit is a flexible vehicular kit particularly designed for education, competition and entertainment.
- UCTRONICS Smart Robot Car: An educational kit for beginners to get hands-on experience about Arduino programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge
- This kit includes UNO R3 Board for Arduino, HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor, L293D Motor Driver shield, 9g micro servo motor, ect
- All the module interface has been modified with XH2.54 ports as to make wiring become very handy and easy and almost impossible to make mistakes when installing sensors
- Working modes: Obstacle avoidance, under this mode the robot car will automatically detect obstacles ahead of it no matter which direction it is from with the ultrasonic sensor on the platform by sending waves and calculating the distance
- For better learning, a tutorial will provided, instructions of how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included
The UCTRONICS smart robot car kit is a flexible vehicular kit particularly designed for education, competition and entertainment.
The kit has an intelligence built in so that it guides itself whenever an obstacle comes ahead of it.
Please visit the installation video: https://youtu.be/i969rAMx4q8
UNO R3 board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P, and fully compatible with Arduino.
Operating Voltage: 5V
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal.
Ultrasonic ranging module HC - SR04 provides 2cm - 400cm non-contact measurement function.
The module includes ultrasonic transmitters, receiver and control circuit.
Working Voltage: DC 5V
The shield contains two L293D motor drivers and one 74HC595 shift register.
The Motor Shield is able to drive 2 servo motors, and has 8 half-bridge outputs for 2 stepper motors or 4 full H-bridge motor outputs or 8 half-bridge drivers, or a combination.
Tiny and lightweight with high output power. Servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (90 in each direction).
Operating voltage: 4.8 V (~5V)
1pcs UNO R3 Board for Arduino
1pcs HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
1pcs Holder for HC-SR04
1pcs L293D Motor Drive Expansion Board
1pcs 9g micro servo motor
1set Car Chassis Kits:
2pcs 65mm tire Wheels
2pcs Geared Motors (1:48)
1pcs Universal Wheel
1pcs Battery Container
1pcs Car Chassis