Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit
Raspberry Pi 3 Starter KiT
There’s a lot of Raspberry Pi information going around lately. Whether it’s Pi 3, Zero, Zero W or one of the many previous iterations, any forum will have thousands of people giving all the answers possible to a problem. Though most methods work for any version, it can be tough to decide which information to choose. The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit is a great way to gain a solid introduction to the small, credit-card-sized computer. With this kit you will be able to get your Raspberry Pi 3 B+ connected through our SparkFun Pi Wedge to a breadboard and, by utilizing the RPi’s 40-pin GPIO, will be able to control pushbuttons, LEDs and a host of user-created circuits.
The online guides and tutorials we will be providing for the kit and the full release of the RPi 3 B+ will contain step-by-step instructions for how to set up your Raspberry Pi and how to program it in a variety of languages.
This kit will not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone with a drive to learn more about the Raspberry Pi and its programming. So if you are looking for a new challenge or a way to get in on the RPi craze, check out the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter Kit!
This section is subject to change before the kit’s full release.
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- SparkFun Pi Wedge
- SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout — 3.3V
- Breadboard — Full-Size (Bare)
- Pi Tin for the Raspberry Pi — Black
- 16GB microSD (Preloaded with OS)
- microSD USB Reader
- Multicolor Buttons (4 pack)
- Assorted LED (20 pack)
- Resistor 330 Ohm 1/6 Watt PTH — 20 pack
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable — 40-pin, 6"
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable — 6 Foot
- Wall Adapter Power Supply — 5.1V DC 2.5A (USB Micro-B)
- Jumper Wires Premium 6" M/F — 10 Pack
- Jumper Wires Standard 7" M/M — 30 Pack