The weather resistant MB7076 XL-MaxSonar-WRLA1 sensor features centimeter resolution and a 10Hz read rate, provides short to long distance detection and range information from 20cm to 1064cm for the nearest detectable target, and includes various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7076 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings.
The XL-MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long-range detection zones.
In addition, the MB7076 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4″ National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Our longest range outdoor, weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Analog envelope output for easy troubleshooting and signal processing
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (450 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
- XL-MaxSonar-WRLA1 (MB7076) x1