The MB1360 XL-MaxSonar-AEL0 sensor features centimeter resolution and a 10Hz read rate, and provides short to long distance detection and range information from 25cm to 1068. This sensor has the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the XL-MaxSonar-AE sensor line and includes various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1360 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1360 from the XL-MaxSonar-AE line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1360 offers virtually noise free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, realtime background automatic calibration, realtime waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-AE sensors
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
- XL-MaxSonar-AEL0(MB1360) x1