Next3D CNC Rotuer Series Configurator
Next3D CNC Rotuer Series Configurator
We're raising the bar ...
The Next Dimension – Next 3D® - revolutionary and unique !
The Next 3D ® is a new milling machine kit fully developed by us that fulfils all the
wishes of our customers. After two years of development, we can now present a quality
branded device to you that you will have never experienced at this price before. In doing so,
we must emphasise that we attached great importance to trouble-free, simple assembly,
reliability as well as longevity during the development phase. When developing this machine,
we made no compromises and did not dispense with any technical minutiae. Not only is it possible
to assemble the device with very little DIY knowledge; it will also work perfectly for many years.
During assembly, you will become acquainted with the CNC technology of your machine, make
significant cost savings in terms of assembly and have a great deal of fun in doing so. However,
the fun really starts once you are able to complete your dream projects with the finished product.
Welcome to the future!
Trouble-free assembly, simple operation and maintenance, diversity, complete facilities
the greatest possible working dimensions with the smallest possible device dimensions
as well as unbeatable price and design are the strengths of Next3D that you won't find
anywhere else on the global market.
For the machining of suitable materials
The Next3D range is suitable for the machining of plastic, wood, perspex, carbon, DIBOND
electronic circuit boards, engraving works as well as for small-scale work in non-ferrous metals.
The best technique for board material is to directly adhere the whole surface to the table top
using double-sided adhesive tape. This is the best method: Consequently, the board does not
rise in the centre and the milled parts are not ripped out by the machine; they remain adhered
to the table top. Other clamping devices such as a vice and screw equipment can be mounted
onto the table top without any problems whatsoever.
- Newly developed, torsion free aluminium profile with many integrated
features reduce the production costs and simplify assembly.
- Fully ball bearing-mounted linear guides ensure clearance-free and precise runs.
- The quiet and reliable, actively cooled integrated triple axis control electronics
that are adapted to our stepper motors and have been developed using
state-of-the-art technology ensure a reliable, judder-free drive.
- Direct, external connections for the actuation of an additional axis and electronic spindle control.
- Simple, direct actuation by means of PC software, either via parallel port or USB.
- It is not possible to tilt the portal thanks to the dual spindle drive of the portal.
- Thanks to the adjustable tabletop, passage heights of 130 mm,
172 mm or even 205 mm if working without a tabletop are possible.
- Fully ball bearing-mounted precision spindles with trapezoidal thread and
3 mm incline per revolution ensure the quickest possible runs and utmost accuracy.
- 43 mm tool holder for milling motors up to 1 KW and 1.7 kg.
- All cable lines are hidden and are aesthetically run - no air lines.
- CNC Studio USB hardware and software included in the package.
- No drilling, no soldering, no gluing! It only needs to be screwed together.
The device is ready for operation in just a few hours.
- Step-by-step construction manual without text. You only need to follow the images during assembly.
- Working area X-330 mm Y-295 mm Z-110 mm
- Table Size 335 mm x 420 mm Passage heignt 130 mm, 172 mm or without Table 205 mm
- Working area X-330 mm Y-495 mm Z-110 mm
- Table Size 335 mm x 620 mm Passage heignt 130 mm, 172 mm or without Table 205 mm
- Working area X-330 mm Y-695 mm Z-110 mm
- Table Size 335 mm x 820 mm Passage heignt 130 mm, 172 mm or without Table 205 mm
for all model sizes:
- Tool clamp: 43 mm for max 1 KW and 1,5 Kg milling spindle
- maximal resolution: 0,00375 mm
- Speed 4700 mm/ min
- Backlash approx. 0,08 mm (with software adjustable to 0,00 mm)
- Machine Height: 420 mm
- Wiederholgenauigkeit 0,03 mm/300 mm
- CNC Studio USB Soft- and Hardware included
- Input voltage 100-240V
Please select your delivery options.
Technical detailsHighlights of the series: Newly developed, distortion-free aluminum profiles with many integrated features simplify assembly. Fully ball-bearing linear guides ensure free and precise travel. A state-of-the-art technology and an actively cooled and integrated 3-axiscontrol
electronics adapted to our stepping motors ensure a reliable and quiet drive. Direct, external connections for controlling an additional axis. Integrated electronic spindle control facilitates operation. Reference switch for all axes. Simple, direct control by PC software, alternatively via parallel port or USB. The portal can not be tilted thanks to a double spindle drive. Thanks to an adjustable table top, a passage height of 130 mm, 172 mm
or even can be used without a table top with a 205 mm passage. Fully ball-bearing precision spindles with trapezoidal thread and 3 mm pitch per
revolution guarantee fastest possible journeys and greatest accuracy. Model types: Model S Working area X-330 mm Y-295 mm Z-110 mm and
installation area 445 mm x 460 mm Clamping surface (table) 335 mm x 420 mm Transmission
height optional 130 mm, 172 mm or without table top 205 mm Model M Working area X-330 mm Y-495 mm Z-110 mm and
installation area 645 mm x 460 mm Clamping surface (table) 335 mm x 620 mm Transmission height optional 130 mm, 172 mm or without table top 205 m