AMB Milling Motor 1050 with control speed
The AMB 1050 FME-P DI has been constructed especially for the use with CNC portal milling machines. In contrast to the 800 FME its speed is controlled directly via the system (Sub-D 15). The 1050 FME-P DI contains an integrated stainless steel motor flange with double bearing for higher milling performance and ensures an exact guidance and a high concentricity due to its precision collet.
Note: Please take into consideration that this milling motor is not compatible with the 1st generation machines of the D-Series.
For a comparative overview of all our milling motors please click here.
- Input power: 1050 W
- Outpit power: 600 W
- No-load speed: 5.000 - 25.000 U/min
- Max. concentricity: 0,05 mm
- Collet: ER16, 8 mm
- Clamping collar diameter: 43 mm
- Tool weight: 1,7 kg
- Shaft diameter: 1,0 - 12,0 mm
- Control via system bus (Sub-D 15) - speed specification & On/Off
- Power cable with patent-quick-catch and rubber cable of 4 m length
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x AMB 1050 FME-P DI
- 1x Collet 8 mm incl. balanced nut
- PWM Converter
- More collets available here