Dropix Pack - Customize your cofiguration
Dropix is an advanced autopilot system designed by Drotek. It features advanced processor and sensor technology from ST Microelectronics® and a NuttX real-time operating system, delivering incredible performance, flexibility, and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle.
The benefits of the DroPix system include integrated multithreading, a Unix/Linux-like programming environment, completely new autopilot functions such as Lua scripting of missions and flight behavior, and a custom PX4 driver layer ensuring tight timing across all processes. These advanced capabilities ensure that there are no limitations to your autonomous vehicle. DroPix allows existing APM/PixHawk and PX4 operators to seamlessly transition to this system and lowers the barriers to entry for new users to participate in the exciting world of autonomous vehicles.
The flagship DroPix module will be accompanied by new peripheral options, including a digital airspeed sensor, support for an external multi-color LED indicator and an external magnetometer. All peripherals are automatically detected and configured.
Note: DroPix is a PPM-input autopilot, which means that it gets RC input from a single cable to the receiver, either via the PPM port, the Futaba S.BUS port, or the special satellite receiver port for Spektrum gear. Most modern RC receivers allow for PPM output, but some, such as non-S.BUS Futaba receivers, do not. If your receiver does not support PPM output, please add a PPM encoder board option to your order below.
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- Standard MK style mounting holes 45 mm x 45 mm (M3 holes)
- Size: 67*50 mm
Pack Buzzer / LED / Button includes:- 1 x DroPix Flight Controller
- 1 x RGB led module (with cable)
- 1 x Piezo buzzer (with connector)
- 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card
- 1 x LED Pushbutton Switches (with cable)
Dropix Pacl All-in-One includes:
- 1 x DroPix Flight Controller
- 1 x All in One (Buzzer, LED, Button, Box)
- 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card
-> Digital sonar-> Digital Differential Airspeed Sensor Kit-> Optical Flow Kit With Sonar-> GPS Folding Mount with 2 size poles
-> Flight controller guide Dropix-> GitHub-> VFF Dropix certificate -> Case Dropix