Shapeoko 3 CNC Machine - Mechanical Kit
Please note, these machines are built to order & have an estimated lead time of 10 days before shipping
This is the Shapeoko XL, nearly double the cutting area of the Shapeoko v3! The Shapeoko is a 3-axis CNC Machine kit that allows you to create your 2D and 3D designs out of non-ferrous metals, hardwoods, and plastics. The Shapeoko XL is designed to be affordable enough for any shop and powerful enough to do real work. Don’t let the size intimidate you! This is an entry-level CNC machine designed for hobbyists, artists, and fabricators!
Each Shapeoko XL has a cutting area of 838mm x 425 mm x 75mm (33" x 16" x 3") and an overall footprint of 1137mm x 607mm (44.8" x 24"). It uses a 1.25hp spindle and NEMA 23 stepper motors for motion control with an accuracy of about 0.005". The power cable included in this kit is designed for the United States National Plug Standard. If you are purchasing this kit outside the US you will need to use or buy a power cable that fits your country’s standard. Don’t forget you can put whatever you want on the adapter ring (as long as it fits), whether that’s a laser, 3D print extrusion head, or a marker. Get creative!
Note: This version of the Shapeoko XL does NOT include a trim router, this will need to be purchased separately. The folks at Shapeoko recommend the DeWalt D26200 or Makita RT0700C to use with the machine.
Note: This item is non-returnable. If this item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further actions may be taken.
- Footprint: 1137.92mm x 607.06mm x 421.64mm (44.8" x 23.9" x 16.6")
- Cutting Area: 838.2mm x 406.4mm x 76.2mm (33" x 16" x 3")
- Motion System: GT2 Belting, 2mm pitch with NEMA23 Motors
- Frame: Black 10ga Formed Steel Plates with Aluminum Extrusions
- Recommended Spindle: DeWalt D26200 or Makita RT0700C
- Weight 100lbs.
- Firmware: GRBL 1.1
- Operating System: OS X 10.8 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 9mm belts
- Drag chain for wire management
- Enclosed electronics
- 3/4 MDF table
- Homing switches included
- Adapter ring to fit Makita RT0701C router