Binary Bots Dimm™
Dimm™ is the amazing new smart toy robot everyone wants. Kids love him as he's so much fun and he teaches them to code. This kit comes jam packed with Dimm the robot, some fun sensors AND a brand new BBC micro:bit computer.
TDimm™ is the amazing new smart toy robot everyone wants. Kids love him as he's so much fun and he teaches them to code. This kit comes jam packed with Dimm the robot, some fun sensors AND a brand new BBC micro:bit computer.
There's no limit to the fun you can have with Dimm™
- Build your very own robot
- Create your own design
- Learn to write computer code
- Make him do exciting things
Build and code your own robot
DIMM™ brings coding to life!
You can build your very own robot and become an inventor.
It's so easy and fun to learn to code with lots of activities included
What's in the box
- Flat pack Cardboard Dimm™
- BBC Micro:bit mini computer
- Sticker Sheets, medal stickers
- Instruction Book
- Cardboard Standup Binary
- Speaker with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Temperature Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Motion Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Light Sensor with attaching Croc Clip Wires
- Spare Croc Clip to Croc Clip Wires
Includes your very own BBC Micro:bit
This kit includes one of the latest innovations for kids to hit the UK, a brand new BBC micro:bit pocket-sized computer.
- Designed by the BBC to help schools teach coding; the skill of the digital generation.
- Simply connect it to a PC or Mac using the mini USB cable supplied.
- It works with tablets and smartphones using Bluetooth.
- No complicated software needed - just write code on a web page using Block Editor.
- Simply connect the sensors included in the kit and your robot comes alive.
- It can detect motion and tell you which direction you're heading in.
- Create anything from a motion detecting security robot to a temperature or light sensing science experiment - the possibilities are endless!
BinaryBots™ teach your child to code
6 reasons why children should learn to code:
- Code is one of the world's most widely used languages.
- Connected devices are already reshaping our world.
- Kids learn better and faster when they're young.
- Set them up for a successful career.
- Unleash your child's creativity.
- Increase your child's confidence.