HQ Camera Bundle for Rasp 12.3MP IMX477
The official Pi HQ camera is only available in one model. It doesn't come with a lens and it is also not easy for the users to find a case. To solve these pain points, Arducam released this complete camera bundle, an IMX477 camera board with a 6mm CS lens, a customized metal enclosure, a tripod stand and a set extension adapter. This camera module supports all Raspberry Pi as well as Jetson Nano (need Jetvariety adapter board, not included) and PC/laptop (need MIPI adapter board and USB camera shield, not included).
- Get Clearer Images: This camera adopts 1/2.3" 12.3 Megapixel IMX477 sensor for sharp image, max. still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V).
- No Hassle: No more wasting time looking for the CS lens and camera case. It includes A 1/2.3" 6mm focal length CS lens, and an industrial metal enclosure mounted on the camera board, the bundle also comes with a mini tripod stand and a set HDMI extension adapter.
- More Lanes: The Arducam high quality camera module has a 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface, more than the official one, makes it possible to get more data through.
- Support More Platforms: It supports all Raspberry Pi camera models. Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero, and more. For Jetson Nano, a Jetvariety adapter board is needed (not included), you can search for B0242 to get the Jetson Nano camera bundle. For PC/laptop, you need a camera shield and a MIPI adapter board, please search for USB2 camera shield B0175 or USB3 camera shield B0111, and MIPI adapter board B0123.
Ordering in bulk? Or having questions about this camera? Talk to us!
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3" (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Frame Rate: (depends on the target platform, maximum fps limit might apply)
Full resolution@60fps(normal), 4K2K@60fps, 1080p@240fps
Full resolution@40fps (12bit normal)
Full resolution@30fps (DOL-HDR, 2 frames)
- Video Modes on Raspberry Pi: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
- Format: 1/2.3 inch
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Aperture (F): F1.4
- Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
- Mount: CS-Mount
- Back Focal Length: 12.5mm
- MOD: 0.1m Dimension: Φ28×26.58mm
- Weight: 29g
1 pcs complete 12.3MP IMX477 color camera mounted in a metal encolsure
- 1 pcs 1/2.3 inch 6mm focal length CS-mount lens and
- 1 pcs HDMI-CSI camera adapter board with 60mm/2.36inch 15 pin camera cable
- 1 pcs 1m high-speed HDMI cable
1 pcs mini tripod stand
1 pcs 73mm/2.9inch 15 pin to 22 pin camera cable for pi zero&w
2 sets M2.5 nylon standoffs, screws and nuts