ARDUINO MKR WAN 1400 is a powerful board that combines the functionality of the Zero and global GSM connectivity. It has been designed to offer a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add global GSM connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. It is based on the Atmel SAMD21 and a SARAU201 GSM module. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically, a good 32bit computational power similar to the ZERO board, the usual rich set of I/O interfaces, global GSM communication and the ease of use of the Arduino Software (IDE) for code development and programming. All these features make this board the preferred choice for the emerging IoT battery-powered projects in a compact form factor.
- SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ controllore MCU ARM a bassa potenza da 32bit
- Alimenta la scheda con una batteria LiPo o un'alimentazione esterna da 5V
- 3.3V circuit operating voltage
- Support UART, SPI. I2C interfaces
- Flash 256KB e memoria SRAM 32KB
- La porta USB si può usare per fornire energia (5V) alla scheda
- Usato con antenna GSM 2dB che si può attaccare alla scheda con il connettore micro UFL
Note a piè di pagina
The maximum voltage that I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Applying voltages higher than 3.3V to any I/O pin could damage board. Bidirectional communication with 5V devices needs proper level shifting.